[ubuntu-x] -intel 2.6.3 uploaded

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Tue Mar 24 00:54:33 GMT 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:22:42AM +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:
> Is mesa 7.4 destined for Jaunty? It looks and feels quite good with this
> patch in.

There's no plans for mesa 7.4 in jaunty so far.  We're well past feature
freeze, so don't anticipate plans materializing now, but if someone were
to make a convincing enough case, it could be within the realm of
feasibility (it'd have to be post-beta though).

That aside, I'm definitely open to patch cherrypicking if there's ones
that apply to 7.3 that would be worth going in.

Bryce