[ubuntu-x] -intel 2.6.3 uploaded

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Tue Mar 17 21:49:58 GMT 2009

Figured out a way to workaround the kernel dependency myself, and in
testing it seems to work as well as 2.6.1 for me.

Supposedly UXA is tons more stable in this version, so those of who who
found/reported UXA bugs can re-test and close/update your reports.

I count that we have 10 UXA bugs in launchpad against -intel right now.
If most of those get resolved, I suppose we could still consider UXA for
jaunty.  So if you'd like to see UXA turned on by default, please help
triage those bugs. :-)

Bryce