[ubuntu-x] improving performance of vesa driver

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:55:46 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 1:27 PM, shirish <shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The other ubiquity bug of not showing stuff was reported as
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/305668
>
> but unfortunately nothing has happened (not even confirmation) on this front :(

There is already a bug report on ubiquity not being nice in 800x600, I
can remember that I reported or commented on it, and I will link to it
when I find the report. Vesa should be able to do more than 640x480, I
commented on this in your bug report, but you should file a new one
since that is a bug in the vesa driver and not in the intel driver.

Thanks,
Tormod