[ubuntu-x] Automatically start virtual keyboard or virtual mouse when one is not detected

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 00:40:26 BST 2008

I switched to xinput but couldn't really find a more graceful way of getting
the data.

It works but it will turn the MouseKeys on permanently.  I also used xkbset
which creates another dependency.  I was hoping this could be included in
Ubuntu (prolli JJ), should I try to work around the dependency, or just
follow a main inclusion bug?  And any suggestions to not making it permanent
would be helpful too.

Thanks Again,
Bryan Quigley