[ubuntu-x] Xorg crash on PS3/hardy

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Wed May 14 03:46:56 BST 2008

Hi Dan,

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 05:15:42PM +0100, Dan Munckton wrote:
> I have fixes now for all the current show-stopper X issues on PS3. Over
>
> Below is a summary of the fixes we need. Please can you consider
> committing them to the git repos, and could you let me know if these
> could be accepted as SRUs for Hardy (my goal is to make Hardy at least
> installable/runnable for 8.04.1)?

All three patches are uploaded to Intrepid now.  Also, the dexconf
change looked safe for SRU so I've gone ahead and uploaded that to
hardy-proposed.  For the other two, please test them in intrepid and let
me know in a week or two if they work properly, and I'll upload them to
hardy-proposed as well.

For all three cases, if you desire to have them available in
hardy-updates, please file the SRU's for them.  Typically, the SRU team
likes to see a few weeks' testing (including a couple weeks in
hardy-proposed) before they enter hardy-updates.

Thanks,
Bryce