[ubuntu-x] anyone else not able to start x?

Robert D. Hughes rob at robhughes.com
Tue Mar 18 13:01:20 GMT 2008

Hi Bryce,

I'm not really reporting a bug. I'm simply making a general inquiry to see if anyone else has experienced any issues with either running "startx" or logging in from gdm/kdm after the xorg update late last week. If it's just me, then I'll trouble shoot my configuration. If it's a more general thing and no one has filed a bug, I'll do so, along with whatever information is relevant. If it's a general thing and a bug has already been filed, then I'll just comment on that bug/subscribe to that bug. That's really all I'm after.

Regards,
Rob