[ubuntu-x] New Xrandr GUI uploaded

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:05:08 GMT 2008

Hmm, as usual, just as I posted I noticed something. After adding the
glade file and the new c file to POTFILES and ran enough of
reconfiguring + make update-po, I noticed there are new strings indeed
in the glade file.

There are subtle changes which mark the strings as new:
old: Re_fresh rate
new: Re_fresh Rate
old: R_otation
new: R_otation:

...and so on, actually every string is a bit different than what's
already translated. If I change the strings in the .glade file to be
exactly same as in the old capplet, I get them translated now.

The attached patch to the existing 101 patch makes the dialog
translatable, and changes one string (Re_fresh rate) to be such that
already exists - I get now that string translated. So changing the
rest also to match exactly those old strings should get this working.

-Timo