[ubuntu-x] -intel 2.3.1 driver builds for Intrepid / Hardy

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Thu Jun 5 22:09:39 BST 2008

Hi all,

I've merged -intel from debian and posted debs here for testing:

  http://people.ubuntu.com/~bryce/Testing/intel/

One thing in particular I'd like to see testing reports on is
performance.  I've dropped our "greedy" patch, as I suspect the issues
that necessitated it have been resolved; but if a lot of people see
performance regressions we can see if the greedy patch is still of use.

If you have Intel gfx hardware, please try out the debs, and report
what you find?

Bryce