No subject

Sun Feb 10 21:45:11 GMT 2008

Xrandr issues, not specific to this GUI (I can usually replicate the bug
using the xrandr command-line tool too, and they seem to each occur on
just one of my systems).  Needless to say, I am planning on continuing
to focus on these issues in coming months.

Oh, and if you find your system's gotten stuck with a completely invalid
configuration, the settings are stored in ~/.gnome/monitors.xml, so
either edit or delete that file to get back to normal.  We'll prevent
this situation by adding a confirmation dialog like the current Screen
Resolution tool has.

Bryce