[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women IRC Meetings

Luna Jernberg droidbittin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 04:44:52 UTC 2020

Got it from an old schoolmate back in the days, when i was an SUSE user but
he burned me a CD and i tried Ubuntu 7.04 on a computer and now testing out
the 20.04 Betas
also yeah got that tip on the Ubuntu Translators mailinglist and started
helping a bit with Swedish again for the first time since 10.10 i continued
helping a bit with with 20.04 10 years after as the Firefox for Android
Swedish translations i usually do is a bit on hold as the new version of
Firefox for Android is 4,5 months delayed due to the Coronavirus, the
developers are taking care of family etc