[UbuntuWomen] Hello

gf gf at interlinks.net
Sat Jun 23 13:49:32 UTC 2018

Hi,
I just joined this mailing list. I am a woman, interested in ubuntu and I know a bit of programming  ( visual basic for applications - MS Access,  a little bit of java from years ago).

I want to start to help with bug reports, maybe not actual development, but starting with triage bugs. I would like to learn python, to eventually help with the programming.

At home, my desktop is ubuntu 18.04, and i have an old laptop with  lubuntu 18.04 (no windows pcs). I have been using ubuntu since approximately  2012.

I like to help people and I have some experience writing articles.

I noticed on this forum there is not much traffic. Could we start up the conversation again, perhaps around how new people can contribute to the community?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
:)