[UbuntuWomen] [Fedora Women] Re: Rethinking Pooling Strategies

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:52:24 UTC 2016

I did mention it : https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/Mega_Free_Software_Classroom

> * Meetings need people, people need time. Having meetings could be a good
> idea, only if we come up with long term plans that actually need to be
> discussed "Live", otherwise, mail-list works fine (I might be wrong, is just
> my perception)

:)

> * You could add a Fedora Women Day, just as we have a Fedora Activity Day.
> Either in person or remote, it could be the perfect place for us to know
> each other and also to let the world know that we do exist. Maybe it would
> be nice to plan a bi-yearly meeting and just do an activity Day specific for
> the Fedora Females on board.
>

> Just drooping ideas, hope they help.

fine, we can have a Fedora Women's Day.

The situation is like lot of women are interested in learning,
projects, internships, certificates, ...

There are a few initiatives with limited uptake like the well known
ones, GSOC ,systers-related,  etc and so we need to offer more.

Best

A. Mani

Prof(Miss) A. Mani
CU, ASL, AMS, ISRS, CLC, CMS