[UbuntuWomen] Find-A-Task Vs. Questionnaire

Mikaela Suomalainen mikaela at mikaela.info
Thu Jan 15 04:32:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 11:59 PM, A. Mani <a.mani.cms at gmail.com> wrote:
> The questions are not in any logical order
> Can irritate potential contributors.

I am not sure on the order of questions and I don't remember what the
Questionnaire said for me, but I thought I could tell about my
experiences with Find-A-Task.

First it wasn't able to find me anything I could do with helping
people and then it moved to advocacy. There were two places that could
have been interesting, Spread Ubuntu and StartUbuntu, but they didn't
appear to have any kind of place to contact them. StartUbuntu mentions
IRC channel at freenode, #ubuntu-start, but I seem to be there alone
(unless ChanServ is counted).

More on Find-A-Task itself, after you have gone through all the
suggestions, it starts repeating itself instead of saying something (I
cannot think an example) and trying to find some other kind of task
(jumping from helping people to advocacy for example).