[UbuntuWomen] Find-A-Task Vs. Questionnaire

Svetlana Belkin belkinsa at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 13 18:45:20 UTC 2015

All,

Today, the Find-A-Task (A.K.A Ubuntu AskNot), was released:
http://cheesehead-techblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/introducing-ubuntu-find-task.html

And we are developing the questionnaire.

My question is should we be still developing the questionnaire?  My
reason for developing it is what we are working on is different because
it's giving people questions to create a path that points to one answer
based on what they answered.  The AskNot thing is different and I don't
know how helpful it would be versus what we are doing.

Thank you.
--
Svetlana Belkin
A.K.A: belkinsa