[UbuntuWomen] [Project Harvest]Planning for Development UPDATE

Svetlana Belkin belkinsa at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 19 20:00:33 UTC 2015

On 02/19/2015 02:54 PM, Sakti Aishwarya Arunachalam wrote:
> How many people are there on the project currently?

I think we have three or four people, excluding me.

> Maybe we could all come up with a common time to set up a meeting? How
> long do you think this meeting would run?

I was planning to create a Doodle poll after I got some agreement, but I
need times and dates that we can do one.  You can suggest times in your
timezone or in UTC.  I think this meeting might run about an hour
depending how much we can talk about.
--
Svetlana Belkin
A.K.A: belkinsa