[UbuntuWomen] Proposal Activity Groups within UW

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 18:09:54 UTC 2015

Purpose: activity groups within UW  for writing manuals, guides,
programming , for study and other small projects.

Each activity group can include 1 -- n number of women.

Example: http://learningnerd.github.io/30DaysOfWebDev/

We expect such groups to update us periodically about their progress
and of course all that will be on our website + /- launchpad.

The main difference with our other activities will be in the
decentralized aspect associated with functioning of activity groups.

Start forming your groups

Thanks and Best

A. Mani

Prof(Miss) A. Mani