[UbuntuWomen] Wiki edited

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 10 02:19:03 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 5:09 PM, A. Mani <a.mani.cms at gmail.com> wrote:
> I committed the following edits:
>
> 1. Moved all of the blog links on challenging sexism page to new page.
> Edited basic concepts page a bit.
>
> 2. Added an entry for geek feminism
>
> 3. Added a question on FAQ page for "women's issues".
>

> http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/ChallengingSexism

Thanks for working on this!

> http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/BlogsByOurWomen

I'm a bit concerned about the title of this page because 1) most
aren't written by members of Ubuntu women 2) Several authors aren't
women 3) When I saw the link, I thought it was going to be links to
blogs I should keep up with (like planet.ubuntu-women.org), not single
posts

Instead, can we call it something like "RelatedBlogPosts"?

http://www.princessleia.com