[UbuntuWomen] [Ubuntu Women]Quiz Source Code

Silvia Bindelli silvia.bindelli at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 13:18:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

2014/1/4 Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph <lyz at ubuntu.com>:
> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 6:25 AM, Svetlana Belkin <barsookmud at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On 12/16/2013 01:37 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph wrote:
>>> [SNIP]
>>> We don't have a lot of "Web" work since Canonical runs the English
>>> version of the Ubuntu website, so perhaps we want to brainstorm
>>> something to replace this with, maybe push Testing more?
>>
>> Testing sounds better.  Or maybe the basic proofreading for the doc team.
>
> Ah, good point! There is *writing* of documentation, but we also need
> folks proofing it for clarity and grammar, and that's where we'd
> really benefit from the perspective of newcomers.

So based on the comments so far I replaced Marketing by advocacy,
anyway remember this is only a place holder: in the quiz it will be
replaced by a a longer description.
What I think is important is not to stay vague but to provide concrete
links of where to go and what to do to help, like giving examples of
advocacy initiatives in the above case.
I also replaced forum by support.
As for the proofreading, what about replacing some places where doc
appears? Maybe testing technically the doc takes a little less
knowledge of English, as it requires reading more than producing a
long text.

Share your thoughts, so we can complete the structure of the quiz!

As a next step, Elizabeth, we will need a playground page where we can
load the code.

Cheers,
Silvia