[UbuntuWomen] Orientation Questionnaire Coding Sprint

Silvia Bindelli silvia.bindelli at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:02:03 UTC 2014

Hello Diego,

> I quite understand his point.
> Basically we only have one html file with everything.
> I'm going to see what I can do and see if everyone gives an OK.

I belong to the Italian loco team, where the quiz was initially
developed for the Italian website. I am finally done with some other
things that were keeping me busy, so I would be happy to help on this.
At the very least, I can liaise with whom developed that, but I can
also help modifying it (trying to bring back my coding skills).

Cheers,
Silvia