[UbuntuWomen] testing the orientation quiz

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 24 03:38:01 UTC 2014

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 7:48 AM, Silvia Bindelli
<silvia.bindelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> For the time being there is no Launchpad repository of the quiz, it's
> only available on a server kindly offered by Elizabeth. I guess there
> is no problem in moving it there, Svetlana and Elizabeth already
> offered their help for accessing the code, and I can help as well if
> needed.

Currently there is no license on the code. Silvia - can you check with
the Italian team about what license it should be released as?

Once we know the license, I'd suggest adding it to the code repository
we use for our other projects and blueprints rather than making a new
project in Launchpad: https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu-women.org

http://www.princessleia.com