[UbuntuWomen] testing the orientation quiz

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:13:54 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Anna Baas <annabaas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Silvia shared the decision table earlier:
>
> [2] -
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjC0t8MdWzk6dDRBRGVGcGdtWTJpbjYyYmgyX1RLREE&usp=sharing#gid=0

that is short

> I don't disagree that it could be more complex, but I'm usually of the 'ship
> something good first, work on awesome later'-philosophy.

But we need to be sure that what is shipped is not distorting the
state of affairs by way of omission and therefore exclusion.
We can collect Updated Independent Versions in launchpad and think
about a final version later.

Importantly we should have women-specific versions because all the
intersectionality does not work the same way.

I guess this can be done on the quiz repository? or should it be separate?

Best

A. Mani

A. Mani
[Last_Name. First_Name Format]