[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women at Ubuntu Open Week

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 20 19:25:33 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

As discussed on the list this week, Svetlana Belkin will be hosting an
Ubuntu Women session in #ubuntu-classroom (questions in
#ubuntu-classroom-chat) on Wednesday, April 23rd at 15:00 UTC:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140423T15

It would be great for other team members to join us, or to invite
folks who you want to learn more about our project to join us.
Afterwards I'll write up a blog post about the event.

But we're not the only project presenting! If you're interested in
learning about the server team, the kernel team, how to contribute to
community websites and more, there are lots of great sessions on the
schedule: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek#The_Timetable

Formal event announcement here:
http://ubuntuclassroom.wordpress.com/2014/04/20/ubuntu-open-week-for-trusty-starting-soon/

http://www.princessleia.com