[UbuntuWomen] Non-members posting! [was] Re: Fwd: [Blueprint community-1311-ubuntu-women] Ubuntu Women Trusty Goals

Alex Muntada alexm at alexm.org
Mon Apr 14 21:34:28 UTC 2014

A. Mani:

> Then can't they post in a proper way through a web interface
> from that place?

There's https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-women/+contactuser but the
mail is sent from one of the sender's addresses in LP. However,
the messages sent by LP automatically when someone makes a change
in one of ~ubuntu-women blueprints use the editor's main address
in LP.

> Yes, all of those mails can go for moderation if desired.
>
> But why should mods sift through other spam?

Maybe we can find some header that matches all LP mail that could
be used to filter messages from LP non-members into the list, e.g.
i think this one could help:

Or we can just make a regexp out of this:

Both headers are present on a blueprint message sent a few months
ago to this list.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Alex