[UbuntuWomen] [Blueprint community-1311-ubuntu-women] Ubuntu Women Trusty Goals

svakSha svaksha at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:26:46 UTC 2014

On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 2:56 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
<lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Svetlana Belkin
> <belkinsa at ubuntusense.com> wrote:
>> I'm explaining/questioning two items on the blueprint:
>>
>> On 04/12/2014 07:48 PM, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
>>>   [cprofitt] research existing groups (outside of FOSS) that address encouraging young women in technology and determine how to map Ubuntu to those projects: DONE
>>
>> Has he posted this research to us yet?
>
> He is having trouble sending a mail to the list, I'll Cc: him here so
> hopefully he can just reply and a moderator can let it through.

I posted this on irc a few minutes ago:

2014-04-13:CEST:19:13:09 < svaksha> jamfish: pleia2: cprofitt's mail
would not be in the mail queue - thanks to spammers (i just cleared 2
in the Queue) non-subscribers are not allowed to post. ATM, I've added
cprofitt's email to the "accept" filter but in future do ask folks to
sub and set their individual options to NOMAIL. See,
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-women
2014-04-13:CEST:19:14:21 < svaksha> now if cprofitt posts, his mail
should hit the list

Charles, if you resend the email, it should hit the list.
thanks, ॥ svaksha ॥ http://svaksha.com