[UbuntuWomen] Harverst project current status

Silvia Bindelli silvia.bindelli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 07:18:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

2013/10/16 Svetlana Belkin <barsookmud at yahoo.com>:
> On 10/14/2013 08:49 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph wrote:
>> [SNIP]
>
> You think we need some project page about re-starting Haverst on
> Ubuntu-Women Project page with roadmap?

I think so: I would list there also the people interested in playing a
bit with it (we already got 2 volunteer!).
We could create a table or sections for them to write their comments.
For the bugs, as Elizabeth mentioned, either to me or through the bug
tracker. I will try to work on it this evening (from Europe point of
view ;-) ).

Cheers,
Silvia