[UbuntuWomen] Virtual Ubuntu Developer Summit session scheduled for Nov 20 @ 15:05 UTC

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 17 03:11:36 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Scarlett Clark
<scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com> wrote:
> 7AM !! I will be there though. Coffee in hand. How do I attend, obviously
> with google account, but is there a page or community I should be a part of?
> Sorry for being a newb.

Hah, yeah, it's 7AM for me too, I never wake up that early :) Coffee all around!

First step for participation, go to: http://uds.ubuntu.com/

And click on "Register" on the top right. I don't think this is
strictly required but it's nice to be on the list of participants,
plus is allows you to subscribe to certain sessions so you have a
schedule for the week.

Once you've done that, you can click on "Agenda" and then on that page
click on "Tracks" to see everything that's on the schedule.

Ours is in the "Community" track, so you can either click on
"Community" to find a link to our session, or click on the day
(Wednesday).

Or you can skip all that and just click here, which has a link to
where the live YouTube video will appear, IRC channel, Blueprint and
links to the notes:
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1311/meeting/22058/community-1311-ubuntu-women/

I just wanted to give the full process so everyone is familiar with
how the website is structured in case they want to watch other
sessions too, I'll be participating in a few throughout the week.

Please let me know if there are other questions, I've done this a few
times so I forget what's obvious or not.

http://www.princessleia.com