[UbuntuWomen] Meeting Reminder, Tuesday March 12 at 18:00 UTC

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 11 18:09:45 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!

Quick meeting reminder, we have a team meeting on Tuesday March 12th
at 18:00 UTC:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130312T18

(reminder for folks in the US - daylight savings time! so this is one
hour later than last month)

The meeting will be in #ubuntu-women-project on irc.freenode.net and
everyone is welcome to participate. If you don't have an IRC client,
the channel can be accessed directly using this link (just fill out
the captcha and select a nickname):

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-women-project

We'll be reviewing the progress on our blueprint for Raring (13.04)
cycle and sharing updates on other projects we have going on.

Our agenda is here, feel free to add to it or bring your own
announcements: http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Meetings/Agenda

As always, if you are unable to attend meeting logs and minutes will
be posted to the list after the meeting and on-list discussion is
encouraged.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com