[UbuntuWomen] Please signal boost the Empowermentors Collective!

Kẏra kxra at fsf.org
Sun Jun 30 01:35:34 UTC 2013

I'm working really hard on reaching out to other intersectionally
marginalized POC to join the Empowermentors Collective! Here's a post
and some pretty graphics I spent hours making to help spread the word:

https://twitter.com/kxra/status/350776502603886592
http://kxra.tumblr.com/post/54139122042/please-signal-boost-the-empowermentors

Please signal boost the Empowermentors Collective! Use these posters to
share and spread the word. On liberalism, assimilation, and
multiculturalism: We are not just another diversifySTEM™ organization
aiming to integrate “minority

Please signal boost the Empowermentors Collective!

Use these posters to share and spread the word.

On liberalism, assimilation, and multiculturalism:

We are not just another diversifySTEM™ organization aiming to integrate
“minority" groups into the so-called “open source" community. We are
creating our own space. We combine a critical passion for technology and
digital media arts with our work towards POC empowerment, disability
justice, decolonization, queer liberation, prison abolition, the
destabilization of patriarchy, and other struggles we share.

Learn more and join us:

This is not a space for white allies. We do not (yet) have plans for
such a space, but appreciate any support and help spreading the word!

Wiki page

      * http://freeculture.org/empowermentors

Mailing list

Chat room (#empowermentors on Freenode)