[UbuntuWomen] Meeting for Augest

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 20 15:42:14 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 5:27 AM, Svetlana Belkin <barsookmud at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Since we have decided to talk about how to get involved with the skills
> that we have, I would like to ask when is the next meeting planned for
> August?
>
> Also, I'm willing to add this to the agenda.

We host our meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 1800 UTC,
which puts our next meeting on... August 13th :)

To help find that time in your local timezone:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130813T18

You're welcome to add items to the agenda here:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Meetings/August2013/Agenda

Let me know if you have any trouble logging in to or editing the wiki.

http://www.princessleia.com