[UbuntuWomen] Meeting Reminder, Tuesday February 12 at 18:00 UTC

Cheri Francis cheri703 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:17:06 UTC 2013

Quick meeting reminder, we have a meeting on Tuesday February 12th at 18:00
UTC:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130212T18

The meeting will be in #ubuntu-women-project on irc.freenode.net and
everyone is welcome to participate. If you don't have an IRC client,
the channel can be accessed directly using this link (just fill out
the captcha and select a nickname):

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-women-project

We'll be reviewing the progress on our blueprint for Raring (13.04)
cycle and sharing updates on other projects we have going on.

Our agenda is here, feel free to add to it or bring your own
announcements: http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Meetings/Agenda

As always, if you are unable to attend meeting logs and minutes will
be posted to the list after the meeting and on-list discussion is
encouraged.

-Cheri Francis (Cheri703)