[UbuntuWomen] A 2013 Ubuntu community survey

Marcela Oniga marcela.oniga at pensacola-tech.com
Sat Apr 20 10:39:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just completed the survey and I will definitely send it to more women :)
Thanks

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 4:23 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Ubuntu community participant Nathan Heafner has put together another
> Ubuntu community survey (last one was in the fall), available at
> http://fluidsurveys.com/s/ubuntu-survey/
>
> It would be great to once again get representation on this survey from
> more women in our community. It's short so should only take a few
> minutes :)
>
> Check out results from his last survey here:
> http://nathanheafner.com/home/2012/10/07/ubuntu-beta-12-10-survey-results/
>
> --
> Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
> http://www.princessleia.com

*  Marcela ONIGA*
 <http://pensacola-tech.com/>
  *System Engineer*

 [image: …:: Pensacola Tech ::…]
  email:   office at pensacola-tech.com
  website: http://pensacola-tech.com
  blog:    http://blog.pensacola-tech.com

 * Keep it ON!*
--
The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is intended solely for
the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients. If you are