[UbuntuWomen] Planning Ubuntu Women dinner :)

Na'Tosha Bard natosha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:59:35 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:15 PM, flavia at weisghizzi.it
<flavia at weisghizzi.it>wrote:

>  Hi all! It's time to decide the day for Ubuntu Woman dinner.  Of course
> you don't have to be an ubuntu-women member to enjoy this event  :)
>
> The available dates are Wednesday or Friday, because on Thursday there
> will be the closing party.
>
> Here's a doodle to make a choice between them
> http://www.doodle.com/sscfw2eetir9m4db
>
> Maybe the women who live here could suggest a nice place to go. Na' Tosha,
> any ideas?

I haven't been here, but we could try this place which s recommended:
http://cofoco.dk/theitalian_restauranten.php

It is about 400 meters walk from Kongens Nytorv metro station.

Since it seems like from the poll the dinner will be tonight, how about we
reserve a table there for 7 PM?

Cheers,
Na'Tosha