[UbuntuWomen] Calling Scottish/Northern English Ubuntu Users/Developers

Mary Mooney memooney at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 19:22:14 UTC 2012

Hello Ubuntu Women

One of my nephews is participating in a project called Malaptop.  It is
based in Scotland and aims to recycle redundant laptops by installing
Lubuntu and sending them to Malawi.

I thought I would post to Ubuntu Women to see if there are any of you that
might be able to help with aspects of the project.

Being a simple end-user I haven't a clue what is needed but others may find
their blog [1] of interest and wish to contact them.

My experience is limited to pressing the Update button and occasionally
completely replacing the operating system from a live CD because I have
messed things up.

Hope someone may be able to help.

Mary

[1] http://malaptop.org/