[UbuntuWomen] Hello from katkin (Kat Kinnie)

Kat Kinnie katkinnie at gmail.com
Mon May 21 06:57:56 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

*Me*
My name is Kat Kinnie I am 31 years old and from a tiny town called Frome
in Somerset (the West Country) in the UK and I used to work for Canonical
many moons ago.

I actually started their marketing dept from scratch in 2006 in London and
worked there for a couple of years before I left and moved on to pastures
new.

*I love Ubuntu and FOSS*
I am a huge advocate of Open Source software and I absolutely love Ubuntu
and Mark's mission for wanting to spread the good word of Open Source
software as far and wide as possible.

I managed over 100 events across the world during my time at Canonical and
produced all of their marketing materials during the time that I was there.

*I live in Australia*
I have since moved to Australia and I am living and working in Sydney.

I am wanting to get back involved with the Ubuntu community, so I thought I
would sign back up to the Ubuntu Women's mailing list and say hello. :)

*I'm katkin*
For those of you knew of me back in the days that I worked for Canonical my
IRC nick was katkin.

Hope you are all happy and well and I look forward to connecting with you
and working with you all in the future.

Lots of love,

Kat x x x