[UbuntuWomen] [Blueprint community-p-ubuntu-women-project-goals] Ubuntu Women UDS-P Goals

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Thu May 10 17:33:16 UTC 2012

Blueprint changed by Elizabeth Krumbach:

Whiteboard changed:
  [akgraner,nigelbabu] Review feedback emails above and start putting it into a framework/structure of our own: decided - Clean up our documentation for the informal process we have already started: DONE
  [akgraner] outreach to other mentoring programs such as InfoSecMentors:  Decided direction of mentoring project - informal Clean up and document the informal process we started.  DONE
  [nigelbabu, jledbetter] reach out to the railsbridge / pystar communities about HOWTO's for running "women and friends" type events: POSTPONED
  [lyz] Work with IS to get theme installed as Default: DONE
  [lyz] Simplify main text on front page of website: DONE
- [silvia-bindelli, lyz] Review wiki pages: INPROGRESS
+ [silvia-bindelli, lyz] Review wiki pages: POSTPONED
  [susan-spencer, lyz, akgraner, michelleq] Update Best Practice Wiki page: DONE
  [susan-spencer] Start wiki page of profiles of groups of women we're looking to target to contribute: POSTPONED

--
Ubuntu Women UDS-P Goals
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-women.org/+spec/community-p-ubuntu-women-project-goals