[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women Session and Dinner at UDS-Q

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu May 10 16:08:35 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late notice, the UDS schedule tends to shift a lot so it
can be hard to pin down exactly when a session will happen until quite
late.

About 3 hours from now, at 19:00 UTC we'll be having an Ubuntu Women
session at UDS:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120510T19

The IRC channel for the session is: #ubuntu-uds-room-203

Audio stream is: http://icecast.ubuntu.com:8000/room-203.ogg.m3u

Blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-women.org/+spec/community-q-ubuntu-women-project-goals

Etherpad (to be created):
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-q/meeting/20562/community-q-ubuntu-women-project-goals/

As announced here, I'm also hosting an Ubuntu Women dinner:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-women/2012-April/003500.html

Please meet me in the lobby at 7PM so we can take BART over the bay to
my home :) vegetarian options will be available, and note if you have
allergies that I have friendly cats.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com