[UbuntuWomen] Gender specific pronouns in applications

Ireene-Sointu ireenesointu at phonecoop.coop
Mon Mar 12 09:45:47 UTC 2012

Hello!
I would like this to be taken into account if/when anything relating to
gender pronouns is determined:
per = she or he
pers = her or his
pershelf = herself or himself
This would do away with a need to differentiate genders for those people
who do not want it; who want to emphasize our common humanity rather
than our differencies like I do.

With best wishes,
Ireene-Sointu

Legally, one personal name: Ireene-Sointu. No surname. No title.