[UbuntuWomen] Anyone attending AdaCamp Washington DC?

Lila Pagola lilapagola at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:31:14 UTC 2012

2012/6/12 Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com>

> Hi everyone,
>
> AdaCamp Washington DC is coming up on July 10-11, details at
> http://dc.adacamp.org/
>
> I won't be able to attend, but is there anyone else on list who is?

Hi Elizabeth, girls,

I will be attending to AdaCamp :)

> have some Ubuntu Women stickers and business cards I'd be happy to
> ship to someone who is attending so they can give them out to
> interested attendees.

I live in Córdoba, Argentina and I'm departing quite early (on July 1st
maybe) to the States, since I'm going to visit my family also. I don't know
if I'm the best candidate to receive the stickers in time... You tell me.

> It also may be fun to know who s going so
> perhaps you could arrange to meet up :)

Yes! Somebody else is attending?
Best regards,