[UbuntuWomen] Fwd: Full Circle Magazine #57 released!

Emma Marshall emmamarshall54 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:55:03 UTC 2012

Hi Lyz! Jessica said you may be a good contact to reach out to regarding
any writing opportunities to help promote Ubuntu women. Do you have any
topics I could cover or should I just keep my eyes out for Ubuntu news and
submit it to the Ubuntu women group? I checked out the Full Circle magazine
and I love the tone and style. It fits well with my style. If it helps, I
work at System76 and feel like I'm surrounded by innovation and passion for
Ubuntu. I am the only woman in the office and I am developing tons of ideas
on how to spread the word of Ubuntu to other chicks. How many people are in
this group?

Thanks for including me on this list!
Emma