[UbuntuWomen] Now in testimonial phase until August 22nd

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Tue Aug 7 22:14:31 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Nomination phase is closed and we have two team members nominated for
leadership of Ubuntu Women! Thank you, Flavia [1] and Silvia [2]!

Each nominated team member should make sure that all testimonials are added
by August 22nd. So, if any of you would like to post your testimonial,
please do so by the 22nd. We'll then enter into the voting phase.

Full details for our leadership process, including responsibilities and
expectations for leaders, can be found here:

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess

[1]
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess/2012/flavia.weisghizzi
[2]