[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Developer Summit Sponsorship Now Open

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 2 20:11:47 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Yesterday Jono Bacon announced opening of sponsorship[0] for the next
Ubuntu Developer Summit, taking place at the Bella Centre, Copenhagen,
Denmark from the 29th Oct – 1st Nov.

http://www.jonobacon.org/2012/08/01/ubuntu-developer-summit-sponsorship-now-open-4/

His blog post has details about the process and we also maintain a
list of details, FAQ and folks to email if you have questions here:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/UDS

We also keep a page of "Stories" from other women who have attended
over the years to give you a better idea of what an Ubuntu Developer
Summit experience is like: http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/UDS/Stories

Please feel free to contact me or ask in #ubuntu-women if you have any
questions. Several of us have applied for sponsorship in the past and
can help you through the process.

The sponsorship deadline is Friday, August 17th.

Hope to see you there!

[0] Sponsorship is for travel and hotel, the event itself is free to
attend if you're local or otherwise do not need travel and hotel costs
covered in order to attend.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com