[UbuntuWomen] Career Days!

Cheri Francis cheri703 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 02:44:42 UTC 2011

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/CareerDays

We are having our first Career Day presentation THIS SATURDAY! The
ever awesome Elizabeth Krumbach will be doing the honors.

>From Lyz: "I've been working as a full time Linux Systems
Administrator for almost 5 years and as a hobbiest prior to that. I'll
cover the day to day basics of what my job entails and answer
questions anyone may have about skills, qualifications and anything
else they're curious about!"

The session will be at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-classroom on Saturday
September 17th. We hope to see you there!

Please contact either myself (Cheri703) or Lyz (pleia2/Lyz) with any questions.

-Cheri Francis