[UbuntuWomen] UDS Orlando

Silvia Bindelli silvia.bindelli at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 15:40:04 UTC 2011

Hello!

2011/9/11 Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com>

> On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 6:51 AM, Flavia Weisghizzi <flavia at weisghizzi.it>
> wrote:
> > In these days many of us are planning to partecipate to next UDS in
> Orlando.
> >
> > I've asked a sponsorship and I'm in queue at moment (let's hope I'll have
> > it!).
> >
> > Who will surely participate? I believe it will be a great opportunity to
> > meet and discuss about our projects here and in our Countries.
>
> I'll be there in Orlando, I hope you can make it too!

I will be there as well! And I will not loose this chance to share what's
being done in Italy, and to listen to the experiences of the other teams!
I really hope to see you there Flavia!

> We should probably add getting feedback from other areas of the world
> about the work they're doing to the blueprint for the next cycle, I
> know the Italian team and others have done some really good work. :)

I do completely agree: sharing local experiences can be a great source of
insipration and new ideas.

Cheers,
Silvia