[UbuntuWomen] UDS Orlando

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 11 06:04:21 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Trainer Imen <lifemakerca at yahoo.ca> wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> I'm newly registred on You LP. I I really love the idea and hope to be a
> member of your team.
>  How is it possible to contribute remotely ?
> Thanks

We're currently talking about participating remotely in the Ubuntu
Developer Summit in Orlando, Florida, USA from October 31st through
November 4th. Details for remote participation can be found here:
http://uds.ubuntu.com/participate/remote/

If you're asking more generally about participating in the Ubuntu
Women project we discuss a lot on this mailing list and we have a
couple IRC channels you can join by using an IRC client and connecting
to irc.freenode.net or by visiting the webchat:
http://webchat.freenode.net/

And joining #ubuntu-women and #ubuntu-women-project

Hope to see you around!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com