[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women Month of Making: Winners!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 24 23:46:16 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

First of all huge thanks to everyone who submitted entries to the
Ubuntu Women Month of Making[0], in spite of getting off to a slow
start we ended up with six really amazing entries and we had several
voters comment that they had trouble picking just one to vote for.

Secondly, thanks to everyone who voted!

And finally - the two winners of the Ubuntu User Magazine subscription
courtesy of Linux New Media:

  Stefanie Lück:
http://blog.ubuntu-women.org/2011/10/ubuntu-women-month-of-making-stefanie-luck/

  Maile Urbancic:
http://blog.ubuntu-women.org/2011/10/ubuntu-women-month-of-making-maile-urbancic/

All six of the women who submitted entries will receive a free ebook
from O'Reilly. I'll send out details on how to claim your prize soon.

[0] http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Events/Competitions/AdaLovelace

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com