[UbuntuWomen] [Blueprint community-p-ubuntu-women-project-goals] Ubuntu Women UDS-P Goals

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Nov 8 23:56:23 UTC 2011

Blueprint changed by Elizabeth Krumbach:

Whiteboard changed:
  [akgraner,nigelbabu] Review feedback emails above and start putting it into a framework/structure of our own: TODO
  [akgraner] outreach to other mentoring programs such as InfoSecMentors: TODO
  [nigelbabu] reach out to the railsbridge / pystar communities about HOWTO's for running "women and friends" type events: TODO
  [nigelbabu] look into building a curriculum (http://pystar.org/ and http://railsbridge.org/): TODO
  [lyz] Work with IS to get theme installed as Default: INPROGRESS
+ [lyz] Simplify main text on front page of website
+ [silvia-bindelli, michelleq] Review wiki pages
+ [susan-spencer, lyz, akgraner, michelleq] Update Best Practice Wiki page
+ [susan-spencer] Start wiki page of profiles of groups of women we're looking to target to contribute

--
Ubuntu Women UDS-P Goals
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-women.org/+spec/community-p-ubuntu-women-project-goals