[UbuntuWomen] Southeast LinuxFest, who's going?

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:37:31 UTC 2011

I want to have an Ubuntu Women table at Southeast LinuxFest this year,
but I don't want to be the only person at the table, unable to visit
the little ladies' room or anything, so I'm hoping someone else is
going and can take turns with me a bit.

It's June 10-12 in Spartanburg, SC. I'm not sure whether I'll be there
for Friday or not (have to check with work).

However, I've been told by the organisers that if UW wants to be in
the program as one of the tables, I have to confirm ASAP because the
programs are going to print soon.

--
Mackenzie Morgan