[UbuntuWomen] Small Image Editing Frustration

Priyanka Naskar Majumder priyanka at eyedealab.com
Thu Mar 24 09:34:13 UTC 2011

Hello Laura,

You can check these videos for more assistance:

This video helps make the layout a little simpler (more like adobe
photoshop) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yeuf_vxsy4

Other video links for GIMP with specific tutorials -
http://sixrevisions.com/graphics-design/gimp_video_tutorials/

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Priyanka Naskar Majumder