[UbuntuWomen] GSoC outreach

Jonathan Niehof jtniehof at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:59:30 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Arc Riley <arcriley at gmail.com> wrote:

> What we lack are the contacts.  I'm wondering if anyone on this list knows
> good mailing lists or points of contact on campuses who we may be able to
> work with, or any other ideas on how we may be able to encourage more women
> to apply for GSoC?

GeekFeminism has a thread for GSoC advertising:
http://geekfeminism.org/2011/03/18/gf-classifieds-google-summer-of-code-2011-edition/

I also suspect that some target audience may be on this list, Ubuntu
being python-heavy in the "glue". Other -women projects (e.g.
debian-women, linuxchix) might be good places for a signal boost.