[UbuntuWomen] Meeting Reminder, Thursday March 10, 2011 @ 20:00 UTC (plus Diversity meeting at 19:00)

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 9 19:36:31 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we have a team meeting on Thursday March
10, 2011 @ 20:00 UTC

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=10&year=2011&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

The meeting will be in #ubuntu-women-project on irc.freenode.net and
everyone is welcome to participate. If you don't have an IRC client,
the channel can be accessed directly using this link (just fill out
the captcha and select a nickname):

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-women-project

Our agenda is here, feel free to add to it or bring your own
announcements: http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Meetings/Agenda

As always, if you are unable to attend meeting logs and minutes will
be posted to the list after the meeting and on-list discussion is
encouraged.

PLUS we also have another Diversity Outreach meeting the hour before,
at 19:00 UTC that Jono Bacon scheduled also in #ubuntu-women-project,
details here:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-women/2011-March/003204.html

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2